- Ashok Wadia
Head, Department of Microbiology
Principal Jai Hind College
- J. Mohanty (M.Sc, MCA, LL.B)
Principal DPS Navi Mumbai
- Dr. Rajpal Shripat Hande
- Priyanka Bajaj
Manav Rachna International School
- Rakhi Verma
PRINCIPAL Heritage Global School
- Mr. Rohit Jainendra Jain
Pro Vice Chairman
DPS Greater Faridabad
- Seema Ahuja
Ascent Internationl School
- Sushma Singh
Counselor Modern School
Founder and CEO
• Ph.D. Delhi University ( Inclusive Education)
• M Sc. Child Development First class with Distinction, Delhi University
• Bachelor of Education, B.Ed. – First class with Distinction, Delhi University
Dr. Pratibha Jain leads a team in advising and guiding students to resolve a range of academic issues relating to choice of careers, courses and applying for higher education at universities in India and abroad.
Awarded for ‘Excellence in Education’ by the Times of India , December 2013
Ahlcon International School
• Masters in Physics from Allahabad University
• Consultancy Management from BITS, Pilani
Mr. Ashok Pandey is working in the School sector for the past three decades. He did Masters in Physics from Allahabad University and Consultancy Management from BITS, Pilani. The Ahlcon International School that Mr. Pandey heads for the past 14 years is ranked among the best Schools in the country. He has just completed his tenure as the Chairman, National Progressive Schools’ Conference (NPSC).He has worked, in the past, with Mayo College, Ajmer, Delhi Public School, Jammu and Indian Embassy School, Saudi Arabia, among others. Author of several articles, projects and research papers, his first book the Pedagogical Life-Essays in Educating India, described by many as an educational travelogue, was published recently. Currently he is working on his second book “100 Questions to Understand Principal Leadership.”
Recipient of Advaith Foundation Leadership Award (2017) and ‘National Award’ (2012) for his contribution in education, Mr. Pandey has keen interest in School transformation, professional development of teachers, technology integration, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Widely travelled to Germany, Singapore, Sri Lanka, UAE, Thailand, Vietnam and Tanzania, he has led Principals’ delegations to the University of Malta in Europe, University of Rice in Houston, USA and to the Institute of Leadership, Nottingham, UK. He participated in Australia – India Leadership Dialogue held in Melbourne, Australia. Recently he participated in Queensland, Australia as a delegate in 3rd International Educational Summit.
Career Guidance India (CARING)
Pervin Malhotra is the country’s most widely read career columnist today.
Besides her popular newspaper columns and workshops in India and abroad, Pervin has featured as a career expert in hundreds of TV programmes across different channels.
The 50 books that she has published have become a seminal source of information and guidance for students and counselors all over the country. Pervin has also authored the bestselling Times Book of New Age Careers.
Pervin is Director, Career Guidance India (CARING) an organisation dedicated to helping students make the right educational and career choices by providing them accurate and up-to-date information and guidance through books, modules, psychometric tests, seminars, counselling and mass media.
She has been researching and practicing in this field for over 20 years.
Final Mile Consulting
He is the CEO of Final Mile Consulting, one of the first firms in the world to combine learning from the fields of Cognitive Neuroscience, Behavioural Economics and Design to understand and influence human behaviour. This Chicago and Mumbai based firm develops solutions to mitigate some of the most significant problems in business and society.
Biju is a regular columnist in leading newspapers like mint, Times of India, Economic Times, Hindu Business line and has been quoted in BBC,CNBC, Boston Globe, Business Week, Forbes India etc.
He has delivered lectures at London School of Economics, Chicago Booth School of Business, University College London, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, IIT Mumbai, Railway Staff College, Vadodara etc. mint newspaper profiled him as one of the new think tanks of India.
Group Managing Director
Perfect Relations Group, South Asia
Dilip Cherian is Group Managing Director, Perfect Relations Group, South Asia’s largest communications consultancy with 17 offices and over 400 professionals on the team. Known as India’s “Image Guru”, he is one of India’s foremost Public Affairs & Communication Consultants and strategic Election advisors.
Dilip is also a syndicated columnist and his writings appear in several newspapers. He is also an Independent Director on several Media Boards and Corporate & Business houses. Dilip lives in New Delhi but considers India his “home turf”. He is intrigued and inspired by the new forces of change being unleashed everywhere from politics to business.
Reach him via Twitter: httpss://twitter.com/dilipthecherian
Head, Department of Microbiology
Qualification- B.Sc (Chem), B.Sc.( MICRO), M.Sc. ,M. Phil, Ph.D.
- Lilabai Thackercy College of Nursing – S.N.D.T Women’s University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Pollution Control Technology – Garware Institute of Career Education and Development University of Bombay
- B. Pharm Pharmacy College S.N.D.T University
- Research fellow on ‘Infectious Bursal Disease’ Project of Indian Council of Agriculture in Bombay Veterinary College (1981 – 82)
• New Castle Viral Disease Vaccination improvement Project by Venky’s
• Rashtria Chemical and Fertilizer Project on Inhibition of Nitrification using Neem Seeds Extract
• Project of Mushroom Cultivation on City west
• Remediation of Lakes in Thane
• Industrial Effluent Treatment Projects for many Industries
- study of ‘Tanker Water in Mumbai or its roll in spreading water borne Diseases and other Health Hazards related to Dissolved Chemicals
Research Paper Presented
Effect of Neem Seed Extract on the Growth of Nitrosobacter andϖ Nitrobacter sp.- All India Microbiology Association Meet
Some Studies on Mushroom Cultivation – Presented Paper on Invitation by Life Science Department Mumbai University
Microbial Metabolism and its importance in removal of Organic Compounds in Industrial Waste water –Seminar cum workshop on Role of Microbiology in Modern West Water Management
Bioremediation – All India Seminar on Environmental Biotechnology in Waste Management.
Usefulness of Micro-organisms in Bioremediation –
Treatment of Industrial Waste Water using Photooxidation and Bioaugmentation Technology
Food Microbiology, Nutrition
Published many Research Papers
Member of scrutiny committee for state level Road Safety
Chairperson for 21st International Economic Convention – Tech Session
Education Advisor for S P Jain Global Management Program
Member of Panel of Judges of QIMPRO Awards
Member of Quality Improvement and Technology Committee
Invited to Participate in the following conferences
Round Table Conference on Soft skills and Employability with British minister Matthew Havanhock
Global Education Dialogues South Asia Series- British Council
Canadian Governor General organized conference on Higher Education in India and Canada
Collaboration with Carleton University, Frazer valley University, Canada.
Educationists’Delegation to UK
Consultant to RUSSA
Principal DPS Navi Mumbai
J. Mohanty (M.Sc, MCA, LL.B)
(National Teacher Award, 2004)
EMPLOYMENT (1989 – 1996)
Worked as a Senior Teacher and Headmaster in Delhi Public School, Korba (M.P.)
As a Principal in Delhi Public School, Vindhyanagar, M.P. (1996 – 2009)
As a Principal in Delhi Public School, Ranchi (2009 – 2014)
As a Principal in Delhi Public School, Navi Mumbai (2014 – till date)
OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Member of the Executive Review Committee in Educational Tribunal, Jharkhand for 2 years.
- As a Chairman of CBSE Sahodaya Schools Complex, Ranchi, Jharkhand (2011 – 2014).
- The Member of Complaints Committee on Sexual Harassment for NTPC Vindhyanchal Company (2005 – 2007).
- As a Convener and Member to inspect more than 150 schools in M.P., Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Maharashtra etc for CBSE affiliation purpose (2000 – till date).
- As a City Coordinator of city Ranchi in important public examinations like CTET, UGC-NET, AIPMT, NEET, JEE (Mains), conducted by CBSE (2010 – 2014)
- As a City Coordinator of City Mumbai in important public examinations like CTET, UGC-NET, AIPMT, NEET, JEE (Mains), conducted by CBSE. (2014 – till date)
ACCOLADES & HONOUR:
- National Award to Teachers (2004) awarded by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, Former President of India.
- Education Excellence Award, awarded by Dr. Bhai Mahaveer Former Governor of M.P (2006).
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Award, awarded by Mahatma Gandhi Society through Shri Subodhkant Sahay, Cabinet Minister, Food Processing, Government of India. (2011-2012)
- NTPC Best School Award at National level (2005 & 2006).
- NTPC Best School Award at Regional level in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- The Best School Award in Ranchi, received from Shri Arjun Munda, Former Chief Minister of Jharkhand in 2011 & 2012.
- The Best School Award, received from Dr. Syed Ahmed, Former Governor of Jharkhand in 2012 & 2013.
- DPS Navi Mumbai Ranked India’s no.1 Day School by Education world India School Ranking, awarded by Education World in New Delhi (2015, 2016 & 2017)
- DPS Nerul is No.1 in Navi Mumbai and one of the 10 best schools in Mumbai. The award was given by Hindustan Times Mumbai for last four years i.e. 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
WORKSHP, SEMINAR & CONFERENCE ATTENDED:
- The International (K-12) School Leadership Summit (ISLS) in 2011 in the University of IOWA, USA
- The Global Immersion Program, conducted by British Council in London, UK in February, 2017.
- Attended various National level conferences, conducted by CBSE, NTPC, DPS Society, IIM Bangalore, IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Lucknow, CII etc.
- Former, Director, Board of College and University Development (B.C.U.D.)& International Cooperation officer of the University of Mumbai.An academic head of 57 University departments, 124 recognized research centers & 740 affiliated colleges .
- He has 34 years of teaching experience ,also Ph.D. Guide in Zoology, University of Mumbai.
- He has published research papers in National and International Journals, as well as presented research Papers at National and International conferences.
- Recently he has published a book titles” Assessment & Accreditation ,Quality enhancement in Higher Education.
- He has been nominated by Government of Maharashtra to participate in the Workshop titled “A Multidisciplinary approach to University leader development” organized by Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, during 29th July to 5th August, 2012.
- He has lead the delegation of Principals/Directors of Institutes to visit leading Universities in China and signed MOU with 3 top Universities in China for academic co-operations
- He has participated in World Education Leader’s Forum at World Culture Camp, South Korea in the month of July, 2013.
- He was Chief organizer of 73rd Session of Indian History Congress at the University attended by 2000 delegates from all over the country, recently on 28-30 December, 2012.
- He was Local Organizing Secretary of 102nd Indian Science Congress held from 3rd January to 7th January, 2015 hosted by University of Mumbai after 54 years, attended by 16000 delegates, 10 Nobel Laureates and Equivalent, inaugurated by Prime Minister of India Hon’ble Narendra Modiji and other dignitaries.
- He was a key person in organizing the visits of World leaders such as His Holiness Dalai Lama and First lady of United States of America Michel Obama, academic leaders as President of Harvard University Professor Drew Faust, Nobel Laureate in Physics Dr. Kurt Wuthrich, & other 11 Nobel Laureates.President of Tianjin University of Technology Prof. Gianbio Ma, to the University of Mumbai.
- Recently in January /February 2017 British council has nominated Him on DICE delegation to UK visited leading Universities.
- Member of Association / Research Societies :
- Life Member of Indian Science Congress Association
- Fellow of Academy of Zoology ( International)
- Fellow of Zoological Society of India.
Manav Rachna International School
Education ; PGDGC, M.A( Psychology)
I have worked in school counseling services for 8 years; ultimately gaining experience in behavioural, psychological, academic and career counseling.
I am professionally trained in Clinical Psychology and Counseling Psychology by RCI and I am passionate about understanding students’ aspirations along with their aptitude and motivating them to achieve excellence.
PRINCIPAL Heritage Globale Schoole
I am Currently working as principal of Heritage global School, Faridabad- Sohna Road.
I am a recipient of Global Teachers’ Accreditation 2013 from British Council and have been associated with school education since 2003.
Pro Vice Chairman
DPS Greater Faridabad
Experience- After completing his masters, he immediately commenced business operation and is a first generation entrepreneur. He founded the Shail Group under the guidance of his father and is ably supported by his wife.
- International Trade-
One of the 1st ventures undertaken by him was to carry on the business of international trading in which he set up the business of imports of various chemicals including paraffin wax from 1996-99 and metallic yarn etc. With th good response of the market and immense abilities he became one of the significant player in the respective industry. Later on as a business diversification plan he ventured into various other fields.
Mr. Rohit is passionate about the mission of creating a healthy educational system in country. To further his aspirations, he founded-
- Shail Group of Institutions, Indore: Currently holding the post of President of the Society, he has the overall charge of promoting the society and looking after its day-to-day functioning. The society boasts of the following colleges under its umbrella. –
- Indore Institute of Science and Technology (IIST) (Degree in Engineering)
- Indore Institute of Pharmacy (IIP) (Degree and Diploma in Pharmacy)
- Indore Institute of Computer Application (IICA) (Masters in Computer Application)
- Indore Institute of Management & Research (IIMR) (Masters in Business Administration)
The lush green and environmental friendly campus is situated opposite IIM, Indore and is spread over a sprawling 50 acres of land. It has a built up area of over 7,00,000 sq. ft. with a total student strength of over 5000.The campus is Co – Educational, with residential facilities for both boys & girls and staff, Multi Sports Complex, Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball & Basketball Courts, Football & Cricket Grounds, Amphitheatre, Research Centre, Seminar Halls and an Indoor Auditorium.
- Malwa Institute of Technology: Malwa Institute of Technology was established in the year 2003.The following colleges are running under the society-
- Malwa Institute of Technology (MIT) (Degree in Engineering)
- Malwa Institute of Technology (MBA) (Masters in Business Administration)
The campus situated opposite DPS, Indore, is spread over an area of 15 acres, with a built up area of over 2,50,000 sq. ft. & total student strength of over 4000. The campus is Co – Educational, Multi Sports Complex, Tennis, Badminton, Volleyball & Basketball Courts, Football & Cricket Grounds, Research Centre, Seminar Halls and Indoor Auditorium.
- Delhi Public School Greater Faridabad (Faridabad). In the year 2011 we got approval from Delhi Public School Society to establish and run Delhi Public School Greater Faridabad. Construction of school began in the beginning of 2012 and in record one-year’s time we got the school building ready and commenced the academic session for 2013-14. The school received a good response from the local population of Faridabad and managed 900 students in the 1st year itself. Today the school boast of 3000 + students which speaks volume of trust people have in DPS supported by the fantastic infrastructure and academic standards. The school which is spread on a 15 acres campus boast of one of the best infrastructure in the vicinity both in terms of academic and extra-curricular activities.
- Shail Global School (SGS), Faridabad
Our experience of successfully running a school prompted us to venture into another school, SGS. The school is located opposite DPS Greater Faridabad in Sector -81, Faridabad, and Haryana. SGS is spread on 8 acres campus with facilities par excellence. We advocate experiential learning through the pedagogy of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering Mathematics), which draws out the genius in children by working on their core areas of development. Our student centric approach goes beyond textbooks and classroom settings, for their holistic development.
- Real Estate-
- Bharat Heights Limited: Bharat Heights Limited is the flagship company of the group for holding the land bank in Faridabad. The company owns roughly 35 acres of prime land in Faridabad, Haryana. The land has been earmarked for various projects, commercial as well as institutional.
- Saikrupa Finlease Private Limited: Company’s main activity and objective is to invest and infuse capital in various group companies.
- Sports –
- Sports Infatech Private Limited: Formerly know as Jubilee Sports Technology Pvt. Limited (JSTL) was incorporated with the view to foray into the ever-growing market of sports infrastructure and technologies related thereto. Involved in field of import of sports equipment, & laying sport surfaces and having marketing agencies for the world most renowned brands and companies like Sports Technology International, Poligras, Recortan, Spurtan, Seiko, Dales, Laykold. It specializes in commissioning of Hockey Pitch, Athletic tracks, Tennis court, Lawn Ball, Squash Courts, Soccer Ground etc. It is the first Indian synthetic sports surfaces providing and laying company to get an internationally acclaimed ISO 9001-2008 certification from Esc Cert GmBH, Germany.
- Delhi Amateur Boxing Association: Passion for sports and boxing in particular got him involved with Delhi Amateur Boxing Association (DABA). Mr. Rohit has been leading DABA as the president and has organized and sponsored various state and national championships throughout the country. He was an active member of the erstwhile national boxing federations Indian Amateur Boxing Association (IABF) and Boxing India (BI). He was also instrumental in the formation of Boxing Federation of India (BFI) – a national federation for boxing and is an active member of the same & contributing towards the development of sports.
Ascent International School
Have 26 years of experience in teaching, administration and management of school activities. She vast experience and expertise in supervising a big team. Her greatest strengths which helped her to achieve a successful position are logical and critical thinking, ability to solve the problem quickly and efficiently, excellent communication skills and management ability.
Core Competencies: –
Interacting with Students ✦ Create a Learning Environment ✦ Good at Lesson Plan Design ✦ Able to Employ Varied Teaching Strategies ✦ Use Assessments Well✦Leadership Skills ✦ Strong Interpersonal Skills ✦ Sharp Analytical Skills ✦ Communication Skills ✦ Able to Identify Student Needs ✦ Escalation Handling ✦Strong convincing and Dedication Level ✦ Highly Motivated ✦ Able to Collaborate✦ Demonstrating a Commitment to the Profession
Teaching and Administrative Experience
EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING PROFESSION : 26 Years
ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE (ALONG WITH TEACHING) : 12 Years
ASCENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL GREATER NOIDA AS an ACADEMIC ADVISOR JUNE 2017 TO TILL DATE
Counselor Modern School
In the field of education for four decades, Sushma Singh has seen it all. Starting as a school teacher, she went through the entire gamut of functions in this field. These included pedagogy, school administration and counselling, both emotional and career, as well as being the Principal of an International School in Bangladesh. She is currently a counsellor with Modern School Barakhamba Road and has been a visiting counsellor with Delhi University. She has also been a counsellor in an American International School in Mali, West Africa. To add to this, her experience has covered diverse systems such as the CBSE, IGCSE, IB and American. Widely travelled in India and overseas, she now concentrates on career counselling with emphasis on both, studies in India and abroad.